Korean Magic Perm on Curly Hair

by - October 05, 2016

 It's finally here. After much anticipation and promising to film I have edited and uploaded the full video. Yay its finally up. As you know over the weekend I went to get my hair done at Michael Lee - Born Style Salon in downtown Gwangju and I had the Korean Magic Perm done to my hair. I did promise you guys a video on the process and my views so here it is. Hope you enjoy. I will be posting an in-depth blogpost about it and how it differs with the Brazilian Blowout. Also let me know if you enjoyed this video and would like to see more like these xxx









Watch the full video:

If you would like to see Michael Lee and his work, visit his Facebook Page
In total the process was just over 4 hours but you don't really notice the time passing by. 

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo