Workspace Wednesday - Desk Decor

by - May 20, 2015

 I am such a sucker for home decor and pretty things and when I stumble upon the most gorgeous pictures on pintrest, its only fitting to share some ideas with you. As you know I am getting married and probably will be moving into our own place so home decor ideas are a must. All I do is pin and search for some similar looks. I absolutely love the IKEA table displays but living so far out in another country, we only have access to the likes of Mr Price Home and Boardmans. So what I love doing is pinning together some ideas to recreate the ideas I have seen online.


Please feel free to share with me some ideas and tips on how you have beaten some IKEA hacks or home decor... I could use all the help I can get. Hope you enjoy this post xx

Stay Blessed!

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Anyway I wanted to say that its nice to know that someone else also mentioned this as I had trouble finding the same info elsewhere.L'Reve 24k This was the first place that told me the answer. Thanks.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/lreve-24k/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo