Wedding Inpsiration - Tiffany Blue

by - May 19, 2015


I have always been a fan of Tiffany blue and when we were deciding on the colour scheme for the wedding it was only fitting to go with this beautiful colour. Its been such a mission find the exact Tiffany Blue colour dresses or shoes so we opted for colours closest to it.
I can't believe the wedding is in 12 days time, hence the reason for not posting on the blog. I have been running around doing the last minute stuff for the wedding with the help of my wonderful mum. She has really been my "maid of honor since my sister works out of the city and technically she is my MOH. I am so grateful to have such a supportive family and in-laws who are helping Dale and I make this wedding spectacular seeing we only gave everyone a months notice to prepare.

I hope you enjoy this post and please comment below any tips you can share leading up to your big day. I only have a week and a half left, so I can do with anything and everything.  I will be posting about the wedding and parties during the week so be sure to check that out.







You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo