Status Update + Birthday Celebrations

by - March 26, 2015

So I have been meaning to post this post for sometime but I have been so busy trying to sort out my life. If you follow me on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram then you would know what a special birthday I had... And I can officially say I'm ENGAGED!! I'm still in shock and admire my ring every day.  What an amazing evening we had, the set up and the mood was perfect an I had no idea what was happening that night.

I will film a video about my life update soon, comment below any questions you would like to know about me and my life so I know what questions to answer or approach.
Sorry for the delay in posts, please understand. And congrats to all the winners of the 13 Days of Giveaways!!

One of my birthday gifts from Dale. Totally spoilt!
My cake OMGEE still can't believe how amazing it was!
The Night I said YES!
This beauty is still admire!

Have a blessed day! I will be away for the weekend so I will be filming a Vlog and beauty videos. Hope to get them up while I'm away and when I get back. 

Hope you have a blessed weekend. Until next week
xxx

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Congratulations! Wishing you a happy life together :)
    Tiffany

    http://creatiffmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo