WORKSPACE WEDNESDAY

by - February 11, 2015



I'm totally obsessed with home decor and room decor so when I started Work space Wednesdays I would upload post about pretty inspirational pictures. If you sit on Pintrest the way I do, you will come across the most gorgeous amazing pictures and inspirational decor pics to help you upgrade your room or office space. 
I am in the process of redoing my room, painting, adding wall art etc. I have a vision and I want it to come to life. Obsessed with the colour Tiffany Blue is a understatement. I would love to do my whole room and houses in that colour but it would be a disaster. So I will subtly allow the colour to pop here and there. 
I hope you enjoy this post to get your creative juices flowing. Its time to DIY!







You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo