WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2013!!!

by - January 16, 2014


3 Videos in one week!! Sjoe I'm on a roll!! Today's video is WHAT I GOT FOR CHRSITMAS 2013!! And what a christmas it was..  I spent it in Knysna on Thessen Island with my whole family and it was amazinggggg!!!
The gifts I received was sooo special and the way in whihc my boyfriend gave me my biggest gift was awesomeeee and so sweet.. Best gift ever!!
Hope you enjoy my video loves.
xxx

Below is all the gifts and links of where to purchase them!!

Selina white bowler bag (White) - HERE
 
Selina Mini Satchel Sling (Md yellow) - HERE
 
Thurman textured T-Bar Sandal (Neutral) - HERE

Thurman Pointy Ankle Strap Heel (Lgt Green) - HERE

White Mirror Jewelry Armoire - HERE
 
Soft Gold Chain Bracelet - HERE
 
Turquiose iPhone Wallet - HERE

Turquiose + Gold Wallet - HERE

Gift-box Makeup Collection - HERE
Polkadot Silk Pjamas - HERE
Polkadot Gown - HERE
Polkadot Slippers - HERE

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo