Kim K Inspired Smokey Eye Tutorial!!

by - January 15, 2014

So finally this video is up!! I know it has been much requested when i posted a pic of it during the week on instagram and on my facebook page.. Its a simple and easy look to achieve and remember if you don't have the exact producsts that I am using.. Don't stress.. Use the palettes you have at home and if you want to go out and buy the NYX 10 Colour Paletter from the Runway Collection you can too...

Hope you enjoy my loves!!
Thank you for watching and for all your support!!
xxx

Products Used:

NYX 10 Colour Palette - Runway Collection (Black, Gold, Brown, Highlight)
Essence Liquid Ink Eye Liner
Estee Lauder Mascara
Essence I Love Rock Mascara
Stilla Waterproof Mascara
Rubybox Lash Curler
NYX Eyeshawdow Base - Nude
Gold Eyeshadow Pot - Vintage(had for many years)

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo