GET THE LOOK FOR LESS: Kim Kardashian Teal Skirt

by - August 12, 2013

So it was an awesome long weekend here in South Africa, something I really needed. In the hustle and bustle of planning my boyfriends birthday and attending a wedding on the Friday, all in all the weekend ended up to be absolutely awesome...

This OOTD involves one of my FAV colours, Teal/ Turquoise/ Mint... Thought I would do a bright look.. My inspiration is from Kim Kardashians look she did sometime ago:











SHOP MY LOOK:
Teal Skirt: Town
Yellow Lace Crop : Mr Price
Yellow Linen Blazer: Mr Price
Nude Pumps: Mr Price
Rose Gold & Nude Necklace : Mr Price
Tote Bag: Mr Price
Sunglasses : Spitfire



 I did quite a bit of shopping, mind you that I do tend to go overboard especially with the amount of SALE signs I see in every store. I add new BABIES to my closet, don't you just love them,

 


You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Aww thank you Ana <3

    Yesss I will check out your blog as well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neck piece is totally eye catchy :) Thanks for the comment on my blog..

    Following you :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, I love the skirt!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this outfit Kim wore she always looked so fabulous and I really like your take on the outfit!

    followinmyfabulousness.blogspot.ca


    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo