JULY BEAUTY FAVORITES & Competition ♥♥♥♥♥

by - August 07, 2013

Hey Loves

SO I know I have been MIA for a while on my blog and youtube, I have been busy with work and also have the flu.. BUTTT I'm back, with July Beauty Favorites!!

"Faith is learning to take the first step without seeing the whole staircase"




Hope you ladies enjoy the video and also keep voting for me to be the next RubyRoyale Ambassador, if you still have not voted for me yet, click HERE to vote and help me stand a chance to be an Ambassador for Rubybox.


Thanks Loves

♥♥♥♥♥ 
S

And for those who missed out on my OOTD's that I post on Instagram, here they are just for you
 ♥♥♥♥♥







You May Also Like

3 COMMENTS

  1. I really love your banner and the second last outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo