HOLLYWOOD DREAMS

by - June 05, 2013

Dreaming of your perfect closet-vanity-bedroom-storage?? I guess being a women we would like to have everything but sometimes we don't have the space to have all that we desire... I watch all these YOTUBE beauty Guru's (like Carli Bybel or Dulce Candy) and I'm like OMG one day!! Like can't I also have that IKEA vanity table with the lights (which we can't get online here--BUMMER) or that huge shelf storing those gorgeous shoes (I'll have the shelf and shoes thanks) LOL, wish we could order awesome furniture here in South Africa from stores like IKEA... Taking about ordering online, some of the make up in the video's like I would love to purchase but we can't get it here.. Hmmph!! But it's cool, for now its working for us... I would like to think of it as dreaming for the perfect day to include ALL that I have wanted, from the perfect shoe closet to the perfect Vanity with those Hollywood lights etc...

So I have taken some of my favourite images of what I would like.

Let me know if  you have your dream closet/vanity torgae currently??

What are your favs?

xx

CLOSET


VANITY

MAKE-UP STORAGE


JEWELRY STORAGE


You May Also Like

8 COMMENTS

  1. great post!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Viktoria :-)
      Will visit now and follow. Follow back

      xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures!
    Enjoyed your post!

    http://ladyarrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunnyy

      Will check out your blog :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. I love these photos!! That closet is beautiful!!

    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arent these photos to die for hey??

      Thanks for commenting :-)

      xx

      Delete
  4. Love this post!

    xo Jo

    http://www.whiterosesandcoffee.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo