Family Holiday {JHB}

by - June 25, 2013

Hey Lovelies

So over the past weekend my family and I drover to Johannesburg, (hmm and what a long journey it was), and it was FREEZING!! I think because I stay in Durban, we don't really have the "true" winter experience and mind you, my body was in for a shock... I finally got my hands on a Onesie from MrPrice Fashion which was the cutest and warmest and the place we stayed at had electric blankets and a heater so we were set.. NOOOO!! It was still so cold,, one of the days we woke up and the car was covered in Ice, and I was hoping it would snow because I still have yet to experience snow, I know lame old me LOL.

But any who, the overall stay was awesome, wen to see Soweto, Sandton City and their China Mall which is AMAZEEE since I love a bargin!! :-)
Well the whole purpose for going away that weekend was for my sister who started her first day as a Candidate Attorney, so proud of her. I ended up coming home early though because I had work on the Monday so at least I was there to have some laughs with my family.

I did manage to take  few snaps of my weekend, hope you enjoy!!
xxx
Simone


This was the the sunset on our way into JHB, was so beautiful and COLD!!


You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Lovely pictures! great blog!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your winter look! Every shot looked great!

    KTR

    www.KTRstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo