COSMO: Make Me a STYLIST

by - June 04, 2013

Hey Lovelies

So I need help! I have entered a competition with Cosmopolitan to be a Stylist.
Please help me WIN WIN WIN!! All we had to do was choose from 3 different themes to create a story board around. I chose "California Dreaming"


Follow these easy steps:
  • Click here 
  • If you are not signed in with Facebook, then it will ask you to sign in and allow permission to access the app "evly" 
  • Click allow and then it will revert to my FASHION BOARD
  • Click "LOVE"
This is my Fashion board so you know which one you will be voting for.

Thank you my hunnies
xx

Simone


You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. Hey seriously love your blog! Check mine out, maybe we can collaborate sometime <3 www.justjadeblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting Jade.. Love your style xx

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo