Nautical Is back

by - March 14, 2012

Hey Dolls,

I'm back after so long, feels like I havn't blogged in ages and I think its because I have been so busy and havn't had time to take pics and stuff. Anywho, I'm back, featuring one of my favourite outfits I wore sometime this month. Red, Navy Blue and White, love the combination!!
I ended up wearing a fully inspired Mr Price ensemble, can you handle :-)
Hope you like!
I still need to blog about my experience behind the scenes of shooting the Mr Price Fall collection Television Ad...It was so amazing and exciting, look out for that, And it was my birthday yesterday.




 

What do you think, did I pull it off?

Simô


You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. Love the blog Simone :)
    Well done!

    Brett*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks brett :-) love your blog, its so chic and professional..I'll get there shortly hehehe

      xx

      Delete
  2. Really love this outfit, you look super cute in that skirt. Amazing photos.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Que, love your blog and your fashion :-)

      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo