2012 SAMA's BEST DRESSED

by - May 03, 2012

Hey Fashionista's

I'm back and I'm ready to blog, sorry I have been so busy and have not had a chance to do any blogging! But now that I'm back I will be updating you on beauty and fashion trends, so stay tuned in!!
For those of you that did not know, this past weekend was the South African Music Awards, Mi Casa my all-time favourite band/musicians won three awards, so stoked! But besides that, the fashion was insane -  and so with the courtesy of the media coverage and other fashion magazines I have selected the best dressed celebs which I thought rocked their outfits...Let me know what you think!



Stunning dress and figure hugging to show off the right curves.
Absolutely love this colour!
AKA looks like such a gentlemen in his gold blazer.
Pabi looks so stunning in a white gown with goregous beading.
MI CASA looking handsome in their suits and bow ties!

Hope my fellow fashionista's are still fabulous, see you on the runway...
 
Simô

You May Also Like

2 COMMENTS

  1. was loving da fasion at da samas as well sims...neva knew south africa cud pull out such glam...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep very true!! loved the yellow and the blue dress, super glamourous :-)

      thanks for commenting <3

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo