"CRACK ME UP" NAILS {black and orange}

by - February 08, 2012


Hey Doll's

So my friend from work , Michelle (@mishgov) made me aware of this new craze of nail polish that cracks when you paint your nails. (How insane is that???) I tried it last night and it looks sooo cool, really love it. I so want to get more colours though!!!


How it works:

Step 1
Apply a base coat, any colour but preferably something bright which allows the cracks to show better.
Let the colour dry completely before applying the next step.



Step 2
Apply the crack me up nail polish over the base coat, you will see it instantly starts to crack and it dries even quicker than normal nail polish.


Step 3
Allow your nails to dry for a few minutes longer and then apply the last clear coat over to prevent the colour from chipping.



TADAH you now have "Crack Me Up" Nails!!

Its amazing, I think you guys should try it at home, I used Tip Top Orange base coat on my hands and Nude on my toes.
Let me know what you think :-)

Simô

You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. I saw this on youtube.. and I was so amaze about this new trend in nail polish.. Absolutely gorgeous.. and so stylish.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun for your comment, its soo cool that there are so many nail art design trends, I wish I had enough time to try all :-)

      Have a great day
      xx

      Delete
  2. The orange and black looks fab. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey :-)
      thansk for the comment. yep I love bright colours and loving the nail trends this season.
      xx

      Delete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo