MY STYLE ICON : KIM KARDASHIAN

by - February 02, 2012


Loving the colours!! She always seems to bring an element of class into every outfit no matter what the colour or style.

Kim Kardashian has been my inspiration for quite sometime now, not only because she is amazingly gorgeous but because of her natural ability to pull off any outfit. She also appeals to women that are full figured which I find perfect for me. 

Wedges and Patterned High Waister Skirt, LOVE.
Stunning nude coloured dress with center detail, AND Kim's SHOES, absolute LOVE
Striped white and red T from Edgars, Khaki skirt from Mr Price (my 2nd home)

FOUND THE OUTFIT!!

So I really liked this outfit and one day I had been shopping at Gateway when I came across the khaki mini skirt, not really thinking I purchased it. Next store I just so happened to be in had the red and white striped tee. I was still like so excited, so I went home and tried on the outfit, looked in my cupboard and found probably almost the exact shoes and chunky chain. And vawlah, my Kardashian inspired outfit was created.

You too can do so, all you have to do is go shopping and find something that feels comfortable, dress it up with heels and a bag and you ready to go. BUT,  just remember YOU WEAR THE CLOTHES, DON'T LET THE CLOTHES WEAR YOU!!

Look out for other posts, I will feature my shoes that I mentioned in this post.

See you Fashionista's on the Runway side of life...

Simônè

You May Also Like

4 COMMENTS

  1. No way, that looks exactly like her outfit! Like I always say, you always are so well dressed :)

    I ma not be Kim's biggest of fans - well, I'm not even a fan - but I will admit that she's always got such a great outfit on. Bright colours really look so nice on her.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been checking out a few of your posts and i must say nice stuff. I will make sure to bookmark your site.
    8mm Comfort Fit High Polish Double Groove Cobalt Chrome Ring Men's Aniversary/engagement/wedding Band (Size 8-12 Available) Size 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You recognize, a lot of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.
    Bogs Women's Classic High Tuscany Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo