Kendall & Kylie Jenner X Forever New

by - November 17, 2015


So its officially hot off the press. Kendall & Kylie Jenner collaborated with Forever New to bring and exclusive exquisite collection. These young beauties took flight to Australia for the launch at the Forever New Aus. I know I would have loved to be in that country at the time but we did have a local publicist present to make fellow South Africans jealous. The collection is available at Forever New stores in South Africa and were spotted in Sandton and the V&A Waterfront. So if you do pay the stores a visit, please tag me and tweet so I can see some of your images. #KendalKylieForeverNewSA

Disclaimer: Images c/o google. They are not my own images.

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo