#GarnierComeClean with rubybox

by - November 11, 2015

If you remember last month I paid a visit to the beautiful city of Cape Town to visit the rubybox studios. I was there for a specific reason and today I get to publicly share it. Together with Garnier SA and rubybox I was flown to film a video on my thoughts of the amazing Micellar Waters. It was such a professional but humbling experience and I can't wait to embark on more projects like this again.
Watch here first:


*Disclaimer | rubybox flew me to Cape Town to film this video

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo