FANCY SOME TEA ANYONE?

by - November 10, 2014


Over the weekend I celebrated one of my friends 31st Birthday at the Beverly Hills Hotel for High Tea. What a beautiful day we had. We decided to dress up in heels and dresses seeing as it was a birthday celebration and the perfect opportunity to get glammed up. As you know beauty and fashion is my passion so it was only fitting to do the hair and makeup for this gorgeous birthday girl.

We had such a fabulous day and ate ourselves into a pulp. From pastries to savories to raspberry teas, it was truly a special day. Thanks to my friend Cindy for inviting me to this beautiful occasion and thanks to her boyfriend who is a chef at the Beverly Hills.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! xxx

Stay Blessed!
xoxox

Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Youtube // Blog

post signature

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo