RUBYBOX UNBOXING | Last Ruby Royal Video

by - April 07, 2014

Just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported me throughout my journey as an Ambassador for Rubybox. What a journey it has been. I was pleased to have met the most amazing young women who share a similar passion as me for beauty. We met a couple months back and were able to attend a Beauty Night Out in Cape Town. What an awesome experience it was.

Thank you to all who still support my passion, your love and support drives me to do more!
This is my last video for Rubybox but this does not mean I will not do any unboxing videos.

Love you babies
Stay Blessed
x o x o


| T A  L K   T O   M E |
I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo