FASHION FIND | FACTORIE

by - April 02, 2014



"So I came across this website and fell inlove, not realising until browsing the site that they are in SOUTH AFRICA!!  "



Factorie is a fashion brand originally based in Australia and currently trading in South Africa in Eastgate, Pavillion , etc.

Talk about the affordablity of their products. It kind of reminds me of Cotton On, I guess because its also and Australian brand. But I am so happy I found it, cant wait to go shopping. They are an online store aswell as a physical store which supplies Mens and Womens clothes. I am still yet to visit them but I thought I might as well get the word out there. I will be visiting Factorie at the Pavillion and conducting a proper review on their services and products. But I managed to gather some pics off the website of the awesome creative banners.

They currently have a special on where you a buy a botton and get a top. How crazy is that. So cool. I am always up for a bargin, so when I saw this ad I was like, Hell Yeah I'm Sold!!



*pictures c/o Factorie website | I do not own the images*

Let me know if you have shopped at the store yet and what you thought about it.

Stay Blessed
x o x o
| T A  L K   T O   M E |
I N S T A G R A M | F A C E B O O K  |  Y O U T U B E | T W I T T E R | K E E K

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo