MY WEEK IN PICTURES!!?!! {OOTD}

by - July 05, 2013

Hey Gorgeous Ladies

So I know I have been slacking when it comes to blogging but since I bought my iPhone I am addicted to INSTAGRAM!! I know right, like I have been hiding under a rock.. Lol, but yeah so I have been tkaing pics and uploading it onto instagram forgetting about my lovelies on my blog...
So I have summed up my week in pictures, from all my instapics of my OOTD's  and also going for coffee with my Boy to changing my HAIR COLOUR if did not notice... yeah I am back to BLACK!!
So I hope you like these pics...
xxx
Simone





















You May Also Like

12 COMMENTS

  1. i love the photos!!! :D

    http://ourbittersweetaddiction.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you look gorgeous dear! <3
    Love your style& your Outfit so much!
    Wish you a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. aww thnak u hunny, im shoe obsessed, follow back

      Delete
  4. scatti carinissimi (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Nuovo post dedicato a una delle nuove tee
    di TeeTrend, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/07/swag-life-tee-trend.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are so gorgeous!
    love your looks
    would you like to follow each other?
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes follow and subscribe to me and will you xx Thank you for the comment xx

      Delete
  6. Your arm candy!! The photo with all your studded bracelets is amazing!

    x,
    stylehaus.com/blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo