STYLE STAR: GOSSIP GIRLS

by - August 21, 2012


Hey Hunnies :-)

So I am a huge fan of Gossip Girl, not only for the drama that happens on the show but the fashion!! I have never watched a TV program that showcases thee best fashion throughout the show. Its amazing and I am addicted. Now that the season is over, I am quite bummed but nevertheless I decided to blog about my favorite female stars from Gossip Girl and that is Serena and Blair.



 


So lets start with Blair Waldorf, played by Leighton Meester. Absolutely love her vintage classic style, she dresses like a little lady, with alice-bands and vintage accessories, and her handbags and shoes are always amazingly glamorous. Get the look.






Then we have Serena Celia van der Woodsen, played by Blake Lively. Ms Van der Woodsen has different style which I quite admire more than Blair because of the daring colours she chooses to wear. She has more of an adventurous style of dressing testing the limits of fashion which what I consider myself to do. Take a look.







 


Look out for my next post on the men of Gossip Girl.. (bbm inlove face) 

Have a fabulous day lovely people.

Toodles
xxx



Simô

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. I would do anything to find their wardrobe anywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo