5 Days in Thailand

by - November 28, 2016


Hey Loves, so I know I missed a week of videos, but if you didn't know I was in Thailand for 5 days. After a few years of planning for my best friends wedding, the week had finally arrived to depart to the beautiful island. In this vlog I feature daily activities and spots we visited during our stay. The main purpose for going to Thailand was for the wedding but we couldn't refuse a day trip or two while we had time. I hope you enjoy and comment below if you would like to see more VLOGS on our travels in Asia and around the world. 

Watch out VLOG here:



Here are the Hotels we stayed at and any other links which would be useful to you. 

Hotel Links:
The Baycliff Patong Rentals - HERE
Apsara Beachfront Resort & Villa - HERE

Wedding Venue:
Ramada Khao Lak Resort - HERE

Places Visited:
Phang-nga Bay Daytrip
James Bond Island - HERE

Monkey Temple - HERE

Stay Blessed  & Connected »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas 
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions 
 INSTAGRAM: @simscanvas 
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: CanvasFashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo