Dark Skin Foundation Routine x Collab Jessica Van Heerden

by - May 12, 2016

Watch the video:

Finally a New Video on my channel. I'm so sorry for the delay in posts. I know I have been MIA for a while but if you follow me on social media you will notice I have moved to Korea to teach.That is the main reason for having no content to upload as I am still adjusting to the country. 

This video is a collab with the beautiful Jessica Van Heerden. We actually met over instagram and decided to collaborate .

Don't forget to check out her video HERE and visit her channel! 💗

💗 P R O D U C T S M E N T I O N E D 💗

Tony Moly Yolk Primer - Egg Pore
L'Oréal Infallible Foundation - 330 Hazelnut
LA Girl HD Concealer - Fawn
Yardely Pressed Powder - Caramel Fudge
LA Girl Spice Palette
I ♡ Makeup Triple Bronzer
BH Cosmetics Foundation Brush
BH Cosmetics Angled Brush
KandyKaneMakeup Concealer Brush
BH Cosmetics Powder Brush
Wet N Wild Brow Kit 
Edgars Fan Brush
BH Cometics Tappered Brush
Essence Longlasting Lipliner - Lovely Frappuccino 
Avene Thermal Water

Watch Jessica's video: HERE

STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
❥ FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo