GRWM | Everyday Look for 2016

by - January 19, 2016

My first video for 2016. I'm so sorry for taking so long to film a video for you guys this year, a lot has been happening but I'm finally up and running with my new ringlight and set up. Many of you have asked me for my go to makeup look that I wear for work or if I'm running errands, so I decided to film it for you guys. I hope you do enjoy and don't forget all the products are listed below so you too can recreate this look.


Products Mentioned in order:
♡Neutrogena Grapefruit Moisturizer
♡Nivea Post Shave Balm
♡Essence Eyebrow Pencil
♡Brow Spoolie
LA Girl HD Concealer #Fawn
Rubybox Concealer Brush
Maybeline Colour Tatoo #EternalGold
BH Cosmetics Wild Child Palette
LA Girl Blush Palette #Spice
Essence Liquid Ink Liner
Essence Volume Mascara
KandyKane Kabuki Brush
Loreal Infalliable Foundation #360Hazelnut
Yardely Stayfast Powder #CaramelFudge
Carlibybel Palette
Jordana Cosmetics Lipstick
Essence Lipgloss

What I use to film:
Adobe Premier Pro CS6


STAY ⇢ CONNECTED »
 TWITTER: sims_canvas
FACEBOOK: CanvasFashions
 INSTAGRAM: @sims_canvas
 YOUTUBE: CanvasFashions
 SNAPCHAT: simmsims
 BLOGLOVIN: Canvas Fashions

Simônè Slater
@sims_canvas

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo