MANI MONDAY | Winterize Your Nails

by - April 20, 2015

Hey Hunnies! With Autumn/Winter around the corner its only fitting to start trending your nail colours. I have selected some really cute colours to choose from that also will compliment your outfit posts and makeup looks. If you not the type to go for a bold colour, why not try out the burgundy or the plum colours and make a statement. If you used to the bold looks, why not tone it down with a neutral colour like Nudes or Browns. 

I have been daring when it comes to testing out new colours as I always opt for the blues and subtle pinks. Lately I have been loving the Morgan Taylor Plums and Browns. Its something I am getting used to for the season but definitely a trend I'm loving. What colours have you been testing out for the season??



You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo