REVIEW: Moroccan Oil Volume Range

by - December 15, 2014


 Its the most wonderful time of the year!!! One more Monday until Christmas!! Eeeek...Can you believe this year has flown by so quickly! I am so excited for the festivities to begin.
Speaking of festivities I have been meaning to do a review on these amazing Moroccan Oil products.
I have been using these hair products consistently for the past 4 weeks and I am inlove. My hair has a constant shine and glossy look and feel. My split ends aren't as apparent and my colour lasts longer.

I would recommend the Moroccan Oil range for everyone and anyone!! It may be on the pricey said but it is definitely worth the money. You can buy any one of these hair care products as Salon Outlets and stockists like Salon 500 (ridge road)


post signature

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo