THE PERFECT EYEBROW TUTORIAL

by - September 30, 2014

Hey Loves! Its been a while I know. I have not posted a video in ages because I have been so busy with work, career and life. But I hope you enjoy this video. Alot of you have asked me how to perfect a brow. Thank you all for the compliments about my EYEBROW GAME!! In this video I show you exactly how to achieve the perfect brow with drugstore products. it is so simple loves. Its all about the definition and cleaning up the edges. 
Comment below if you manage to achieve this look, would love to see the pictures. Tag me on instagram and twitter so I can see. #simsbrowgame
Have a fab week! xxx

Watch the video:
 

 Products Used in Order:
Rubybox Khol Liner - Brown
Signature Eyebrow Brush
NYX HD Concealer - Tan
Clicks Concealer Brush


Stay Blessed


xoxox

post signature

You May Also Like

1 COMMENTS

  1. Thanks for this! Was wondering how you got your brows looking so fab;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo