Urban Fashion [Weekend OOTD]

by - February 17, 2014


So over this past weekend so much happened. It was valentines and my dad was in hospital and my cousins immigrated to New Zealand. So I have been busy busy busy, but I managed to squeeze in some time to take pics of my outfit from Saturday. I have been loving crop tops and skirts, I know I don't have thee best figure but I find it flattering on my body shape. What do you think?? And talk about me loving my hair extensions from Estelle's Secret... hehe can't get enough.. I hope you guys have entered my GIVEAWAY to WIN a set of these gorgeous extensions???!!

Have a lovely week angels!!
xxx


Polkadot Crop - MR PRICE | White Skater Skirt - MR PRICE | Turquise Gem Neckalce - STYLE 36 | Nude Sandles - MR PRICE | Colour Block Bag - MR PRICE | Sunglasses - SPITFIRE





*Pictures taken by my most handsome Dale Slater <3

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo