[FOTD] Red Lips & Cat Eyes

by - November 27, 2013


[STEP BY STEP] - FOUNDATION | POWDER | EYEBROWS | BLUSH + HIGHLIGHTER | EYELINER + MASCARA | LIPSTICK | FIX PLUS SPRAY


So if you didn't know I have really bad scars from my acne when I was younger and now I am finally learning to deal with it and cover it up without looking like I am wearing a mask... I did a quick FOTD this morning on this look. so simple and easy, basically in four steps as shown. All products are listed below.. If you do not have the producst I used, don't stress. This does not mean you should of out and buy it, just use what you have and make it work ;-)

Hope my gorgeous beauties are having a fab week so far.. Will be uploading a video sooon, so watch out hunny buns xxx




[Step by Step]

Foundation : Make Up Forever HD #170
Concealer: MAC Studio Fix #NC44
Finishing Powder: MAC Studio Fix Mineralise Powder #NC43
Blush: MAC Studio Fix Mineralise Blush #lovejoy
Highlighter: MAC Studio Fix Mineralise Gold Deposit
Eye Brows: Essence Brow Pencil #brown
Eyes: Essence Liquid Liner
Masacra: Essence I Love Rock Mascara
Lips: Wet n Wild Beauty #redvelvet

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo