{OOTN} Red Heels & Leather

by - October 28, 2013


So over the weekend I attended a Youth Year End function at my boyfriends church and the theme was Dress for Success, Own your Success.. Do you think I dressed the part??

I bought these red heels a couple months ago on special and have not had the chance to wear them, so that night was the perfect night to strut them out. And this leather skirt, don't you just LOVE!! I know right, hot hey??
 Love my outfit?? Please let me know! And if you haven't yet, please SUBSCRIBE to my beauty channel here and let me know what videos you would like to see!
Have a fab week hunnies!!
xx
S

 

Outfit Details:
Black Leather Skirt: Edgars (Can't rememeber)
White Raceback Top: Mr Price (R59.99)
Blue Gem Necklace: Mr Price (R89,99)
Red Heels: Payless Shoes (R100 - on SALE)

You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo