GET THE LOOK FOR LESS | Mr Price vs Zara

by - September 10, 2013

If you didn't know by now, then let me get you up to date about my shopping passion, I love shopping for a bargain and I love shopping at Mr Price stores. So when I came across these shoes I was actually so excited because I did not have to pay an arm and a leg for it to get the same trends that are seen on the catwalks and in high end stores like Zara.

Today I found 3 pairs of shoes which I spotted in Zara and Mr Price and if they are not identical then have the exact colour or detail strapping. So if you still want to have the latest fashion but can't afford to pay Zara's prices, then I suggest get your self down to a Mr Price store and shop.

Everyone always asks me how do I find my clothes and shoes?? It just takes looking around in the store and keeping your eye out!! You can still wear the latest trends this Spring without forking out your whole pay check ladies!!

Here are some examples which I found and put together for you my lovely fashionistas!!

Let me know if you want more posts like this where I find bargains and awesome discounts or "look for less".
xx

S






You May Also Like

0 COMMENTS

Thank you for your beautiful words!!
xoxxo